Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Exclusive: KWT x Christian Nance (Interview)

Upcoming musician Christian Nance got a hold of me through Twitter and the kid has been on my iPod ever since. I really like the kid's bars and flows. I got a chance to ask Nance some questions...hit the jump.

"Let's Do It"


LT: The usual? Age? Hometown?
Nance: "19. Raleigh, NC. Raised in Wake Forest, NC."

LT: How did you "fall in love" with hip-hop? Certain song? Artist/Group?
Nance: When I was young, my dad introduced me to "Mo Money Mo Problems" by Puff Daddy, Biggie Small, and Mase. I started to actually rap in middle school and I just began to take it seriously.

LT: Who are some of you major influences as an artist?
Nance: I would have to say my influences are Lupe Fiasco, Big Sean, Kanye West, and Wale.

LT: Closing word...
Nance: I'm trying to put a new spin onto rap so check me out! MUSICTWITTERFACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment