Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Freeway - "Beautiful Music"

A very nice track from Freeway off his upcoming track called "Diamond In The Rough". Not a huge fan, but I've been bangin' this track since yesterday... Give it a listen

Download: "Beautiful Music"


3 comments:

  1. As we grow up, we grow apart. The places we live change, our friends change, and often times our worlds are flipped upside down. I know that this definitely pertains to my life. However, the one thing that consistantly stays the same are the people with the best musical taste. Anthony Eberle and Lea Turgeon. Without the two of them, I would honestly be a completely different person. They have been two of them most influential people on my musical taste, clothing style, and overall life. With that said, everyone should view and comment on the KWT blog and help in spreading the word about KWT. I'm glad you are back, showing support to the music you love and the artists you believe in. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn hahaha...that's some real shit right there. Thanks much. Anonymous, who are you? Lemme know so I can give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea man for real. I can definitely feel the love... now if everyone knew what we could do, I'm sure they would view. Thanks Anonymous! That's why we do this, and that's just more motivation for us to keep up with it! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete