Thursday, October 7, 2010

KiD CuDi Concert Review



The KdubT made an appearance at KiD CuDDer's concert Tuesday night, and speaking for myself I was completely blown away. It really isn't a secret that I love me some CuDDer and honestly the show just made me like CuDi that much more. I've been listening to "Ghost" (lames do your own research) only from the shitty live version videos that "Dat New CuDi" has been posting and let me tell you... seeing it and hearing it live was amazing. Just being part of cutting edge CuDDer was something special that I won't ever forget. Even though Dude only performed for about an hour it was worth it. I think that the weed and lights were makin' him tweak a bit... I dont know #KanYeshurg. Top songs performed... "All Talk", "Ghost", and Soundtrack 2 My Life". CuDi went crazy on the dancing for "Soundtrack 2 My Life". When he brought Chip Tha Ripppp out to do "All Talk" I was goin' crazzzzzyyyy haha. It was just amazing, and I thought that I needed to let all you readers now that if you ever get a chance to go to a CuDi concert... 1. GO! 2. TAKE ME WITH! hahaha. Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment