Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kanye West & Jay-Z - "H·A·M"

First single from Ye and Jay's Watch The Throne, and we've been lookin' ahead to this one ever since the collabo album was announced. When these two get together, the result always goes. To be honest though, not really feelin' this one as much as I hoped I would. Yeezy's verse is subpar, he's definitely much better than this. Jigga's part is pretty dope, but I've definitely heard better from him. Also, although the beat bumps hard, it's not really either of these dudes' style. Shoulda stuck in house and let Ye do the production. Overall, I was pretty disappointed in this track, and I'm hoping Watch The Throne has better things to come. UPDATE: The powers that be forced us to take down the free download, so I hoped you snatched it while you could. If not, a slightly overpriced $1.29 can buy it for you via our selfish friends over at iTunes.

Download Buy: "Watch The Throne"


No comments:

Post a Comment