Follow the Wizard at: @wizardcud
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
KiD CuDi with his "best news ever"
KiD CuDi just rejoined Twitter after deleting his old account after some pesky hackers hacked his shit. LAMES! I for one am very, very happy to hear the news. 1. We get to get insight from CuDDerman again, and 2. We get the "best news ever". Some may have thought the best news ever was him rejoining Twitter again, but its not. It's the fact that we will be receiving one more mixtape, titled "A Man Named Scott" that is purely hip hop/rap. That is coming in the summer. But the project that is really buzzing of his, is his upcoming album "Wizard", which will be rock. Now we've seen Weezy do the rock thing (shaking my head), but I think that if anyone could do it its CuDi. It's not gonna be like his last album was with some rock beats and flows, but really rocking and singing. I guess he is doing the shit right. I'm excited. You should be too. I'm out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment