Monday, February 21, 2011

XXL 2011 Freshmen 11

I'm going to start off by saying that I don't support this roster and that it's a total joke. Hence the lack of a link. This is by far the WORST list I've seen on the internet, and that's pretty bad when it is the official one. It seems every blog has their personal take on who will make the freshmen roster each year, and honestly every one I came across was better than this. XXL usually doesn't do the best job with their freshmen picks, but this year was just awful. I haven't even heard of a few of these dudes. Big K.R.I.T., Kendrick Lamar, and Mac Miller were all deserving in my eyes, and I can understand Yelawolf, CyHi Da Prynce, and maybe even Diggy. But the rest are straight up lames. You can't tell me Dom Kennedy, XV, Pac Div, Chip Tha Ripper, a.k.a. all those dudes in OUR LIST don't beat "rappers" like Lil B, Lil Twist (huh?), Meek Millz (come again?), Fred The Godson (wtf, who?), and YG (again, who?). Pathetic. Well...that's my rant for the day. Please don't give XXL the pleasure of your view on their page, just stick to our roster, the right one.  SMH.



No comments:

Post a Comment