Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV (Artwork)

Ok now for the most part when we (Twaan and I) have something "bad" to say about an artist we are usually somewhat in a disagreement over it. With Lil Wayne however, I think it's safe to say we both believe the New Orleans native has fallen off. At least as of late. Now I for one always use to bang The Carter 3. Hell, I loved it. Since he has came back with songs like "Gonorrhea" and "6'7" he has definitely sunk to the bottom with some of the artists I least respect. Now you may ask yourself, "Why are you telling us, LT? Why do you hate and then make a post about it?". Well I am doing so because some of you viewers are Wayne Heads. And since I love every single one of my viewers I wanted to post something would make a lot of you very happy. Which is, of course, Tha Carter IV's album artwork, with the album coming in June. I gotta give it to him though. I like that he is sticking with Tha Carter 3's look.

No comments:

Post a Comment