Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snoop Dogg - "The Weed Iz Mine" (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [Video]

Some comical visions from 2 of the biggest stoners in the game. Snoop's Doggumentary is out now. Go cop it. But first I need to clear the air about my feelings on Wizzleman since I have now had some time with Rolling Papers. I do like his pop sounds. I really do. But when I defended him saying he wasn't selling out or anything like that, that was all in hopes of him still delivering that Wiz sound that we all love (Kush and OJ, How Fly). Did one of my favorite rappers in the game sell out? I don't know. I'm still hoping not. We will see when he gets back to the mixtapes. I like Rolling Papers. But I don't love it. I wanted that boss shit rap shit, if that makes sense. Haha. Still Taylor Gang, but maybe not over everything. Haha. Get your paper though, Wiz. The album is second in the charts so good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment