It's been a long time coming. I remember starting this shit out on my own. Twaan and I together have always been Kids Wasting Time, but stupidly I began this site as AKidWastingTime. The thought was I was going to just blog about stuff in my life and the music that moves me. Of course just like everything, we decided to do this together. Best decision ever. We have come a long way. Just recently adding the newest member TS. We are making moves. Not only making moves but making the right moves. A lot of you might be saying to yourselves, "damn only 1000 posts?". Well read it in the side bar. We blog what we want. We try to cut the bullshit out that a lot of websites carry. Just cause the name is big doesn't mean we are going to definitely feel the finished project. But besides all that I just want to tell everyone who has truly helped us and views us religiously that WE THANK YOU! We are nothing without you! So thank you everyone who's been with us from the .blogspot to our future 10,000th post. Thank you!
- LT

Dope
ReplyDelete