Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pac Div - "Let Loose"

Ahhhhhh...perfect. My favorite hip hop group comes through with a smooth track that hits the spot perfectly. Their album Grown Kid Syndrome was supposed to release in October, who knows what happened with that. Hopefully they'll make up for that in 2011 with lots of new music and finally the debut album. Keep your fingers crossed....but until then, here's a BONUS mini-mixtape's worth of old, unreleased tracks from the Cali trio. Yeah, it's old, but as the title states, it definitely is better than most of the new music being put out as of late.


1 comment:

  1. pac div's my favorite group too. i got pissed when i heard that grown kid syndrome was pushed back but I guess if they keep pushing mixtapes and shit out then i guess i can wait longer for the album. I heard they got some Pharrell/Neptunes beats on the album. I hope it's good.

    dope blog dude. im your new follower.
    http://thegreatergoodsd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete