Pac Div comes through again with another dope track, this one coming from their upcoming third mixtape
Mania!, which will be their last project before releasing
Grown Kid Syndrome....finally. Not gonna complain though, these guys continue to put out great music. I'm really diggin' this one, unique, creative production laced with the always smooth bars of Like, Mibbs, and BeYoung. Snag it for sure and be on the look out for the mixtape and album here at KWT.
BeYoungs verse is so dope on this track. 3rd mixtape? does 'Sealed for Freshness' not count? or is that still considered a "blendtape"
ReplyDeletecheck my blog out.
http://thegreatergoodsd.blogspot.com/
Ahhh...good point man. I always forget about "Sealed for Freshness" cause honestly I don't bump it that much. It's dope, but their original work on the latest two tapes are much better.
ReplyDeleteI'm diggin' the blog. I'll be sure to bookmark it.
Keep checking us out, we love the views and the comments so keep em coming. Thanks.